Our Promise to you Charter
“It’s all about you” at Chilcotts Law. We know that we have solicitors who have outstanding legal knowledge, and practical experience, and deliver advice in plain English. What we also strive to do is delight you with our client care and service.
Our Service commitment to you
- We will provide you with the highest quality of service that we can
- We want you to be completely happy, whether that is with the service you receive, the advice you are given, or by us being flexible and lateral thinking in the way that we approach your instructions
- We will resolve your matters as quickly and efficiently as possible, to ensure that we meet your needs, providing a timely service as well as ensuring the provision of sound advice
- Provide a quality professional and cost-effective legal service to you
- If there is an area of law which we do not cover, we will endeavour to assist in referring you to a known and reputable solicitor who can deal with the matter
What you can expect from us
- Quality legal advice tailored to the individual (not a one size fits all approach)
- Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will provide a confidential and high-quality service
- Polite, respectful, and courteous staff
- Treat our clients as we would want to be treated ourselves
- We will communicate in jargon free Plain English
- Timely responses and communication at every level within Chilcotts Law
- Understanding the importance of a client’s matter to them
- Respecting clients’ wishes and beliefs
- Listening to our clients’ needs. We aim to delight you with our service
- We will tell you at the start who is dealing with your matter and communicate with you in your preferred way
- We will keep you updated on progress, timescales and importantly we are transparent around our costs.
How you can help us
- Provide us with clear instructions, keeping us up to date with any changes
- Be polite and courteous towards us
- Let us know if there are any changes to your circumstances
We love receiving feedback from you. How you rate our work is the most valuable information that we can receive.
All our clients are asked to complete our client care questionnaire when we have completed your matter. We love to receive these as it gives us an opportunity to review our service levels, and where we can improve.
Alternatively, you can leave us a review on Google, X, Facebook, or LinkedIn.