Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Lawyer
3 Years PQE +
Full time in the office
Salary depending on experience
This well-established firm in Tavistock is currently seeking a Residential Conveyancing solicitor/lawyer. The right candidate will have experience dealing with private client matters across the board and is able to run a caseload independently.
Areas of focus will include:
- Acting on residential purchases and sales of freehold and leasehold titles
- Drafting of Leases
- Transfers of Part
- Transfers of Equity
- Drafting of Deed of Variations and Deed of Easements
- First Registrations
Duties will include:
- Independently manage their own varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters
- Responsibility for providing high quality, timely, professional advice on a range of residential conveyancing matters.
- Proactively networking and marketing to generate new business and reputation.
- This role requires organisation, strong IT and document management skills, excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible.
- Free parking