Private Client Solicitor / Lawyer
3 Years PQE +
Full time in the office
Salary depending on experience
A STEP qualification is attractive although not essential.
This well-established firm in Tavistock is currently seeking a Private Client solicitor/lawyer. The right candidate will have experience dealing with private client matters across the board and is able to run a caseload independently.
Areas of focus will include:
- Wills drafting
- Probate administration
- LPA drafting
Duties will include:
- Independently manage their own varied caseload of private client matters
- Responsibility for providing high quality, timely, professional advice on Wills, Probate and Estate administration, Inheritance Planning, Lasting Powers of Attorney, and Trusts.
- Promoting a compassionate and sensitive disposition client experience when dealing with the elderly or incapacitated.
- Proactively networking and marketing to generate new business and reputation.
- This role requires organisation, strong IT and document management skills, excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible.
- Free parking