Whether you are an existing, well established company or starting out on a new venture we can provide pragmatic, commercial legal advice tailored to all of your needs.
We can assist from the basics of helping you to make the right choice of legal entity for your new business, through the minefield of building that business with reliance on robust commercial contracts and attracting additional finance and investors, to your business exit strategy of a trade sale or merger.
We also understand that in business, as in life, all does not always run according to plan. We are keen to build long term relationships so that we understand your business and can offer flexible solutions to problems should they arise.
In short we can advise on:
- Directors duties and corporate governance;
- Formalising obligations between shareholders or partners;
- Protecting your Intellectual Property
- Terms of Business;
- Website and App Development;
- Asset Sales or Acquisitions;
- Share Sales or Acquisitions;
- Preparing your company to be investor or sale ready;
- Share issues;
- Share buy-backs;
- Company re-organisations
- Private equity arrangements;
- Joint ventures;
- Development Agreements;
- Funding Agreements;
- Personal Guarantees;
We believe in drafting clear, concise, jargon-free agreements to protect every aspect of your business. For further information see our FAQ section or call and speak with Penny Paddle for an initial obligation chat.